Monday, December 3, 2007

Dog's formula for life

Although the weather has been pretty cold the last few days, it hasn't stopped the girls from wanting to play outside. Yesterday (before the sleet and freezing rain) Scott and I took the girls to a park and ran around in the snow. I took some video and hope to post something on YouTube soon.

I hate the cold and the wind makes it 10x worse. All I want to do is hibernate. Thankfully, Scott took each of the girls one-by-one for their walks.

While Scott was out with Bristol, I played with Presley and Diesel in the backyard, but Presley was hesitant to chase the tennis ball. She bounced around like she wanted to play, but when I'd throw the ball, she'd just look at me. Then she tried to wrestle with Diesel, but D was busy with her own ball.

I'm not really sure what Presley wanted to do. I think she was just happy to be bouncing around in the yard with her mama and sister.

Now all the girls have settled in for an afternoon nap. They really have the right idea. Eat, go potty, exercise, play, sleep, repeat.

No comments: