Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Message from Grammy

When Grammy lived in Michigan, she babysat Presley on many occasions when I was busy with work. Grammy sent me this email the other day that makes me laugh when I read it...


Hi Michelle and PRESLEY,
Just keep smiling, like you always did. Even when I
babysat with you and you did something that I didn't
like, you would just stop when I told you to, and
turn and look at me and just smile. That was so I
wouldn't ball you out, and it worked.

LOVE, GRAMMY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute message from Grammy! My Mom, Grandma Gleason, said she remembers coming to let Presley out in the summer and wearing leather gloves because Presley was so happy to see her that she would bite Grandma's hands!

Always so happy. Always so loving. Little Presley the WonderRott!!