Sunday, February 17, 2008

Moaning and Groaning

Presley has been waking me up in the middle of the night again by moaning, groaning and whining. I can't tell if she's in pain, has a tummy ache, bored, irritated, or what.

She doesn't hesitate to play with the other girls during the day and she's been eating well. She could be angry at me for being gone so much lately because of work. So when I am home, she wants me to spend all my time with her.

I like hanging out with her, but not at 2 or 4 in the morning. Mama needs her beauty sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's having fun chasing rabbits in her sleep?

Seriously though, you may want to ask people in the Tripawds Forums about this; I know of others who've gone through the same thing. Hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

Big Bear,

Please let Mama sleep. When Mama doesn't get her sleep it makes Papa really cranky. Papa doesn't like it when he's cranky. (nor does anyone else).