Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bonding

Bristol has been sleeping with her big sister every night on Presley's bed. Bristol rarely sleeps in her own bed anymore. Presley seems to enjoy the company and she usually doesn't mind when Bristol lays on top of her legs or snuggles up to her backside. Maybe it's comforting to both of them to be so close.

Presley is doing a lot better today but it could be that the Deramaxx has kicked in. This morning she played outside with her sisters -- chasing after a toy and wrestling. Presley even initiated play with Bristol by jumping from one side to the other. On one hand I don't want her to do too much if her leg is sore, but she is having so much fun that I don't want to discourage her either.

I have to go to Chicago tonight for work. Before I leave I may give Presley another Deramaxx with her dinner. We'll see how she does this afternoon.

No comments: