Friday, January 11, 2008

Need to Sleep

I got home from Vegas last night and I am pretty wiped out. I was really looking forward to getting a good night's sleep but Presley had other plans. She was moaning constantly from 2AM until about 4AM.

Bristol was sleeping with her on her bed so I thought maybe Presley didn't want Bristol on there anymore. I noticed that Bristol was laying on Presley's left rear leg. When I slid Presley's leg out, she yelped. I moved Bristol totally off the bed and when Presley stood up to reposition herself, she yelped again. I thought maybe her leg was sore from Bristol laying on it.

About an hour later, I heard Presley yelp again as she repositioned herself on her bed. This happened one more time about 45 minutes later. Of course each time she yelped, Diesel and Bristol had to jump out of bed to see what was happening. So none of us got a good night's sleep.

Presley wouldn't eat any breakfast but during the day she was fine. She played with her sisters in the yard while I picked up poops. I also took all three of them for a walk together. During the walk at the turnaround point, Presley seemed to want to keep going but I kept it short in case her leg or foot is bothering her.

I told Scott about all of this and he mentioned that she had been moaning in the van on the way to the airport to pick me up. Maybe she just missed her Mama and wanted my attention, but that yelping has me worried. She's never done that before.

She just finished all of her dinner, which is a good sign. I hope tonight we can all get a better night's sleep!

No comments: