Friday, January 4, 2008

Sisterly Love

Last night my sister Stephanie (visiting from L.A.), my sister Christine, and my dad came over for dinner. My sisters brought my mom's dog, Dakota, with them and she played with the girls the whole night, which wiped out all of the girls.

At bedtime, Presley and Diesel went to their beds but Bristol wanted to snuggle with Presley. So she curled up on the end of the bed and slept with her big sister. The bed is just big enough for Presley, so it was a pretty tight fit with the two of them on there. Presley was so tired that she didn't protest at all.

Then today I took the girls in the Jeep with me as I ran errands. The girls were still pretty tired from playing all night and within minutes they were all snoozing. The back of the Jeep is pretty tight with the three of them back there. Presley used Diesel as a pillow and Bristol used Presley as a pillow. So cute!

No comments: