Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another good day

Presley had a good day today. She got to dig in the yard, bark at the rake, take a walk with mama and visit with daddy. Yes, a good day indeed.

She did have some diarrhea today. This morning, I successfully gave her the meds to fight the diarrhea. However at dinnertime, it was a little trickier. She kept biting into the treat with the pill in it and spitting out the pill. Finally, I threw her a couple treats in a row, then I threw her the loaded treat and she gulped it down.

Then I rolled one of the other supplements (the one with the Omega 3 fatty acids -- good for the coat) in the pill pocket dust and gave it to Diesel. Well, Presley saw that and decided that she wanted one of those too. So I rolled another gel cap in the pill pocket dust and Presley gulped it down like is was the tastiest treat that had ever passed her lips. Hah! Fooled ya!

No comments: