Friday, November 23, 2007

The Pack

I'm really going to have to start carrying my camera with me. This photo was taken with the web cam on my computer. The quality isn't great, but I just had to capture the moment.

Presley, Diesel and the pup (now named Bristol) are all conked out in the living room. Diesel is on the left in the foreground, Bristol is on the right, and Presley is in the back. Just before I snapped this photo, Bristol's head was resting on Diesel's hip. It was soooo cute!

The girls are getting along better every day. Lots of games of chase and fetch. Of course, they all want the same toy at the same time, but so far no fights.

Presley is always quick to discipline Diesel if she growls too loudly or if she plays too rough with Bristol. Although Presley won't let Bristol get too close to her for too long, she has been very tolerant. Thankfully, Bristol hasn't been an overly wild puppy so far. We'll see what happens as she gets more comfortable in her new home.

Presley has never been very touchy, feely -- only on her terms. Diesel, on the other hand, loves to be held and cuddled. It looks like Bristol is going to be a love dog, too.

No comments: