Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visit from Gramma & Auntie

My mom (Gramma) and my youngest sister (Aunt Christine) visited today. My mom kept commenting on how soft and shiny Presley's coat is. I've also noticed that she isn't shedding as much as usual.

I think the Super EPA (fish oil, omega 3 fatty acids) has really helped her coat, which is usually dull, dry and sometimes flaky. Over the years, I've tried a wide variety of supplements and different kibble, but nothing has ever worked like this.

Presley still has some diarrhea and gas. Scott gave her some meds after dinner. Hopefully by morning, her GI will be back to normal. If not, I'll call OVRS for some advice.

I took Presley for a walk to the corner today. When we got to the end of the block, it seemed like she was contemplating going a little further, but then she thought better of it and headed back home. She is definitely getting stronger every day.

No comments: