Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Moving Forward

I found Presley sleeping on her left side again this morning. This photo was actually taken yesterday morning but you get the idea. I don't understand why she likes to sleep with her head off of the bed. It looks so uncomfortable.

Scott and I took the girls for a walk down the street today and Presley wanted to sniff every mailbox post. When we got to the end of the street (four houses), she had to rest for a bit before heading back home with Papa. (I took Diesel for a little bit longer walk.) Presley looked really happy to be out and about in the sunshine with the family.

Tonight I posted another "music video" of the girls on YouTube. This time they are playing with the rake -- a favorite pastime this time of year. The song doesn't literally describe what is happening in the video. Rather, I understand the lyrics to mean that no matter what is happening around us in the world, we just keep moving forward. Do what you think is right and keep walking in a straight line.

No comments: